Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Week 2


Pounds Lost This Week: 3
Pounds Lost So Far: 7
Pounds To Go: 38
Successes: I worked out twice which was an improvement from last week but I would still like to get into a routine and get more serious with it.
Things To Improve: I had a few more "cheats" than I would have liked. I am hoping to do much better this week.

I am feeling pretty awesome about a 3 pound loss. Especially since I had a few more cheats than I would have liked. I feel like I am getting in the groove and having fewer constant cravings for junk food!

Here are a few of my meals from this week:
Grilled chicken, grilled mushrooms, baked sweet potato, and a salad

I made Paleo Pancakes! I also used some frozen fruit to make a "syrup" and then had a side of bacon

Tilapia (cooked in the oven in a foil pocket), and sauteed onions, sweet potatoes, and apples

Omlette with leftover chopped grilled chicken, peppers, and salsa on top

Hamburger topped with mashed avocado, tomato, and bacon in a lettuce wrap, broccoli slaw, and cherries
I hope everyone is having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment