Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Week 3

Week 3!
Pounds lost this week: 2
Pounds lost so far: 9
Pounds to go: 36

I am shocked that I lost two pounds this week. Summer kind of got the best of me and I definitely got off track several times. Ice-cream (I mean Sunday was National Ice-Cream Day), dinner out a few times, etc. 

I thought I would share a few of my favorite meals from the week:

Taco Salad: This is a delicious and easy way for the whole family to have dinner together. The kiddos had their tacos with shells and I just had mine on a bed of lettuce. This is taco meat, tomato, peppers, avocado, salsa verde and regular salsa. Easy peasy and so tasty. Plus, it leftovers great.

This is my absolute favorite breakfast... but I made it this week for lunch. I sauteed sweet potatoes and onions in coconut oil and topped with fried eggs. 

And this little shake keeps me very happy. It might not be the purest paleo food but it is healthy (er) than some other things I could have. It is a shake made from throwing a banana, a heaping tablespoon of almond butter, crushed ice, and some chocolate almond milk in the blender. So tasty. I am going to try adding in coffee next time I make it. I will report back on that one! 
So, here's to another week down!

No comments:

Post a Comment